Realm of the Mad God Realm of the Mad God

It's AWESOME
Too bad that the game is progressively getting worse. :P

Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

Awesome

I absolutely LOVED the flashback of the prior video. The jokes were completely hysterical, but, to be honest, the jokes weren't AS great. In any case, it's still worth the comedic value. I also liked how many people collaborated with you. Even the animation quality showed amazing improvements, which seemed highly improbable judging on the quality on your past videos; they are amazing and so visually appealing.

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

Let me summarize EVERYTHING...

Pros
-Great animation, partially due to the epicness and the fact that it's freaking 3-D.
-This is a collaboration, promoting other people's work, regardless of how well known it is. That's very kind of you.
-Music is very fitting and awesome.
-The many easter eggs and secrets are also very amazing.
-Great inspiration to future animations, though it won't spark too many things greater than this.
-Reminds me of my Super Smash days.

Here are the cons. I'm not deducting any points.

Cons(according to the masses)
-Lighting. This is an issue because if one can't see what's happening, then he/she/it will feel the need to rate downwards.
-Having a character killed off or not including a character. THIS IS THE MOST BULL THING TO DEDUCT POINTS. If one's favorite character isn't in the animation, TOO BAD. If he/she/it want an animation where it's tailored to make he/she/it happy, then freaking pay them.
-Unexplained deaths/small screen time. This is much more understandable. For example, we didn't see Larry die. We didn't see Darnell die. We sure didn't see P-Bot die. At least screen their deaths so things would make a bit more sense. I do understand why you didn't do this. You would probably end up ready for Pico Day 2012 if you included everything, and you wanted it up there.
-Medals. Medals are 100% OPTIONAL. One does not need medals to live. Get over it. You don't need to really worry about that.
-Quality. You probably had to change the quality to an outrageous point to make sure the medals work properly. I was expecting this animation to be like... half a gigabyte, so it's alright. Maybe you could have tried adding a bit more to keep the quality up.
-No development. This is an issue for people who "wants to relate to the characters." You solved that by placing the links of where they came from. For them, they wanted to see it within the animation.

Overall, this animation is just awesome. Enough said.

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

Literally Laughing Out Loud

People just can't type the word shit. In all honesty, I don't type in a profane manner... often, but in any case, the game has some good replay value. There are ACHIEVEMENTS, which people usually love to try and get, just to prove their superiority. The awesome music is very......... AWESOME? And, the 8-bit style isn't something people will hate, so you got a good game here. Definitely a good game to show friends and watch their "What the hell?" reaction. And by the way, I feel proud to say I didn't type shit in the game, I typed poop. Which is better. In some way.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks! Poop and shit give you the same ending btw.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

FUUUUUU...

Excuse me for that, I don't have an updated Flash Player....

Okay. Now, the game brings back my good ol' childhood memories, like Pokemon but With Animals did. The music for me wasn't too frustratingly annoying, the game play was SUPER EFFECTI- I mean ADDICTIVE, and I have no real complaints. So, you deserve my ten.

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Hard to argue with.

I feel like I'm saying that for a lot of people. The game combines some bullet dodging nightmares with a somewhat calming atmosphere. It's very addictive, and frankly, I'm going to waste some more time contiuously playing the game. Of course, if someone sucks at this game(like me), then they would probably rage quit, but in any case it's still an awesome game.

Mario's Elevator Mario's Elevator

Awesome!

The music was really well done. The flute(if I'm correct) is pretty harmonic to the background beat. I have absolutely no clue why, but this song reminds me of my Mapling days.

Moonlit skyship - S1 [4.5] Moonlit skyship - S1 [4.5]

Amazing!

The song seems rudimentary, yet the whole purpose of it being like one of those transitional periods in any classic RPG is... It's shocking, but it's the good type of flagrant music. Seriously, you hit the nail on the head. I kind of want to play Final Fantasy now.

Calamaistr responds:

The only problem with this kind of music is that people expect a pumped to the max volume reverbed to hell square instead of a crushed chip sound and people dont tend to stay around long enough to actually hear the melody, i can know since when i havent listened to a chip track i made for an hour in the first stage of post creation i also need to get used to it again.

Just a few loops and you can hear it, and people usually click it away when they hear a sound that isnt what they expect causing their mind unable to capture the harmony, a shame.

thanks for liking this, check out the rest of the [4.5] uploads :)

Don't Miss her Wedding Don't Miss her Wedding

I've said this already on the animation but,

May I please have the sheet music for this? It's so beautiful, I have to constantly harass you for it. Sorry, but it's a good song accompanied by a great animation, so please?

jackbliss responds:

Hey sorry it took me this long to reply. I'm actually not into sheet music making but I heard there's a software that can help. If I ever get around to it will definitely send you. In the meanwhile it's all in C major so it should be fairly easy to cover by ear. Thanks so much for your reviews and your patience :)